Our Bullhorn Integration Solution
- We support a full integration with Bullhorn.
- We have built an integration that allows us to pull in all job data and publish onto your website
- This seemless integration allows us quickly connect your CRM with our Recruitment Website using a apecialist Bullhorn App that we believe to be the best of it's kind worldwide
- An integration with Bullhorn can be completed in a couple of hours
Bullhorn provides cloud-based software solutions for relationship-driven businesses. Every Bullhorn product is built for the way that businesses work now. Bullhorn CRM is mobile, intuitive, and completely automated so that your team can focus on strengthening relationships while Bullhorn does the rest.
Level 11, 89 York Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
+61 (0) 2 8073 5089
How we integrate with Bullhorn
- Step 1. Enable the Bullhorn App from the Volcanic App Store
- Step 2. Go to the Bullhorn App page
- Step 3. Save your Bullhorn API User credentials and other settings
- Step 4: Next add the Bullhorn Field Mappings to connect them to the Registration Questions
There are 3 ways the Volcanic - Bullhorn integration exchanged data:
- Candidate data from Volcanic to Bullhorn
- Job data from Bullhorn to Volcanic
- Job Application data from Volcanic to Bullhorn
When a Candidate registers, the Bullhorn App determines if they already have a Bullhorn Candidate account using their email address. This process saves hours of manual effort and increases the data integrity within Bullhorn.
- If they already have a Bullhorn account: the Bullhorn account is updated with the data the Candidate has provided when they register.
Bullhorn Field Mappings which are designated to ‘Sync from Bullhorn’ are used to extract the data already stored in Bullhorn then the data is saved as the Candidates’ relevant registration answers when the Candidate record is created.
- If there is no Bullhorn account for the Candidate: a new Candidate account is created with the data provided from the Candidate.
If you would prefer new Bullhorn records for each Candidate who registers on the website so that existing data is not affected, you can select the "Always create a new Bullhorn record when a Candidate registers" option.
If the "Import jobs from Bullhorn" optionis selected Vacancies listed in Bullhorn are imported to the relevant Volcanic website. This removes the need to pay for a 3rd party Job Posting tool and ensures the Job data on the website on the Volcanic Platform is accurate and easily updateable. Candidate Applications for these Jobs are also sent back into Bullhorn updating both the Vacancy and the Candidate.
Want to learn more about our integration capabilities with Bullhorn